25 Haziran 2008 Çarşamba

Toshiba Portege G810 + SPB Software = Nice Stuff!

I’ve been a huge fan of SPB for 5+ years and have worked with SPB both personally and professionally since. Up until the HTC Home Screen plugin, SPB Pocket Plus was the 1st application I loaded on any Pocket PC or PPC I got. Well, SPB came out with a smoking app called SPB Shell and I loved it as well. I guess I am not the only one. It seems Toshiba recognizes the beauty of SPB’s software.

"We designed the Portege G810 as a stylish touch screen Windows Mobile phone, ideal for both mobile-working and socializing, as it combines a powerful operating system with an incredibly user-friendly interface," says Bertrand Issard, Head of Product Planning & Strategy, Toshiba Information Systems (UK) Ltd. "We turned to Spb Software, with their extensive Windows Mobile software and usability expertise, to support us in creating a highly intuitive user interface for our Portege G810," he concludes."

Hiç yorum yok: